Bucharest (BUH) to Casablanca (CAS)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Casablanca, serving Mohamed V Airport (CMN). If you have any questions about your flight to Casablanca, contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp. We’re here for you around-the-clock.
Top Casablanca attractions
- Hassan II Mosque: a breath-taking religious site, famed for being the largest mosque in Morocco, and the 13th largest in the world.
- Morocco Mall: the second largest shopping
centrein Africa, boasting 200.000 m² of floor space, and a massive 1.000.000-litreaquarium that contains over 40 different species of fish.
- Royal Palace: a masterpiece of Islamic architecture, surrounded by picturesque orange groves and elaborate water features.
- Sinbad Park: a modern amusement park offering visitors enjoyable rides and activities such as the roller coaster, dizzying dodgems, slides and paddle boats, a zoo, and an archaeological park.
- The Corniche: a popular tourist
neighbourhoodfeaturing a large number of coffee shops and seafood restaurants along the stunning sandbeach.
To find out more about the beauty and culture of Casablanca, Morocco, take a look at our travel guide. Whether you’re looking for the best hotel in Casablanca or the tastiest Moroccan foods to sample, we have you covered.
What’s the best way to get around Casablanca?
There are plenty of public transport links around Casablanca to assist you in exploring the city. Trains are very frequent and reliable, and there are many bus lines that you can catch. Fares are very affordable, and often there is very little price difference between first-and second-class train tickets, so it is advisable to pay for first class so you can be guaranteed a seat for your journey! If you’d like to catch the bus, we’d recommend visiting the CTM website for more information on how to use the buses safely. Taxis are also a viable option, but be warned that most taxis are shared, carrying up to 6
What’s the weather in Casablanca?
Casablanca holidays are most popular from July to September when the sun is shining for more than 8 hours a day and temperatures average about 23°C (73°F). If you are heading to Casablanca earlier or later in the year, you can still expect nice weather; the coldest month of January still averages a comfortable temperature of 15°C (59°F).