Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to China, serving all the largest airports in the country, including Shanghai Pudong International Airport (PVG), Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK), Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport (CAN) and several more destinations in China.
On intercontinental KLM flights to China your Far East experience will start the second you take off. With English and Chinese speaking crew on board and a Chinese meal and noodle soup available next to our Western meals, you’ll instantly feel like you’re already in China.
Things to do in China
- Mutianyu Great Wall (The Great Wall of China): an iconic landmark that spans over 5.500 miles of China.
- The Museum of Qin’s Terracotta Warriors and Horses: one of the most famous finds in archaeological history. Allow a day to take in the vast army.
- UnTour Shanghai Food Tours: a culinary walking tour which has been featured in The Guardian, New York Times and more.
- The House of Dancing Water: a spectacular water-based show with dazzling costumes, special effects and record-breaking feats.
- Summer Palace (Yihéyuán): once a summer retreat for emperors, this is now a 290-acre park to enjoy and relax in away from the city of Beijing.
Ready to live it up in China? Be sure to take a look at our travel guide first. Here you’ll find all of the best tips and tricks to make your holiday the trip of a lifetime.
Why travel to China with us?
We go above and beyond to make our China flights as comfortable as possible. With our excellent selection of in-flight films, TV series and radio stations on intercontinental flights, your flight will be over before you know it!
Airfares on KLM flights always include snacks and drinks and of course you can indulge on a delicious in-flight meal if you’re flying intercontinentally with us! Also make sure to check out our other extra services specifically offered on KLM flights to China and other countries in Asia.