Bucharest (BUH) to Stuttgart (STR)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Stuttgart, serving Stuttgart Airport (STR). Over the years, we have worked non-stop to ensure you arrive at your destination on time. Thanks to this commitment, we have established a strong reputation for our punctuality and are actually recognized as one of the most punctual airlines in the world. So book your flight to Stuttgart with KLM and make the most of your trip!
Top Stuttgart attractions
- Schlossplatz: the main square and the largest in Stuttgart.
- The Green U: a series of gardens and parks that house a museum and a planetarium.
- Staatstheater: a theatre that regularly stages ballet, opera and theatre productions as well as concerts.
- Old State Gallery: an art museum featuring pieces from the 14th to 19th centuries.
- Mercedes-Benz Arena: home to VfB Stuttgart or ‘The Reds’, one of two popular football teams in the city.
What’s the best way to get around Stuttgart?
It’s easy to get around Stuttgart by using the Stadtbahn, the city’s light rail system, or the large network of buses. The city is also served by many railways, including the S-Bahn, which will connect you with the suburbs, and the Zahnradbahn, an old-fashioned rack railway.
What’s the weather in Stuttgart?
The weather in Stuttgart can vary quite drastically depending on the season, so be sure to pack appropriately. If you’re visiting in the summer, you’ll be welcomed with warm weather, as temperatures regularly rise above 20°C (68°F) from June through August. Although in the winter it never drops below freezing, snow is not uncommon.