Top flight deals to Uganda*
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer convenient flights to Uganda, serving Entebbe International Airport (EBB). Start earning Miles for your flight to Uganda with our Flying Blue frequent flyer programme. They can be upgraded for fantastic rewards such as flight upgrades, hotel rooms and access to airport lounges. It’s free to join, and you’ll be entitled to special treatment on board our flights to make flying with us even more enjoyable.
Things to do in Uganda
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park: beautiful national park, open to the public in Kabale.
- Murchison Falls National Park: picturesque scenery featuring vast rivers in Masindi.
- Gaddafi National Mosque: a sacred place of worship in the city of Kampala.
- Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary: located in Nakitoma, have at look at some of the work being done to protect the rhino.
- Entebbe Botanic Gardens: botanic gardens in the city of Entebbe.
There’s plenty to see in Uganda, so why not take a look at our travel guide for all of the best insider tips and tricks on the best attractions to visit?
Why travel to Uganda with us?
There’s plenty to enjoy on board our intercontinental KLM-flights to Uganda. You can enjoy hours of fantastic entertainment options on your personal screen and dine on delicious a la carte meals and snacks to keep you sustained. Our flights are so good, you’ll feel like your holiday has started early! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!