Moscow (MOW) to Dalian (DLC)
Saint Petersburg (LED) to Dalian (DLC)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Dalian, serving Dalian Zhoushuizi International Airport (DLC). We recognise that your time is valuable, which is why we are committed to getting you where you need to go on time. We have been recognised for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way, so book your next flight to Dalian with us today!
Top Dalian attractions
- Victory Square: a beautiful central plaza in Dalian, famous for its 3-storey underground shopping area.
- Dalian Mounted Policewoman Base: the training base for Dalian’s famous mounted policewoman unit, the first of its kind in the world.
- Dalian Xijiao National Forest Park: a 70 km² national forest open to visitors year-round, featuring hot springs, breathtaking natural vegetation, the Zhaoyang and Yufo Temples, and a host of tourist activities.
- Xinghai Park: the largest city square in the world, boasting beautiful sculptures, frequent events and festivals, and even an amusement park!
- Dalian Forest Zoo: a 7,2 km² zoo well-known for its high-quality selection of species and wild habitats.
What’s the best way to get around Dalian?
Public buses run between the hours of 06:00 and midnight, operating on various routes. However, the best way for tourists to explore Dalian is on the specially designed tourist buses, with 801, 801 (B) and K901 being the best routes to take. These tourist buses circle around all the main tourist attractions you will want to see on your visit. The typical wait time for buses is about 5 minutes, but you will need to have change to pay your fare. There are also many tram lines and train links that make travelling around Dalian very simple.
What’s the weather in Dalian?
The best time to visit Dalian is between May and September when the weather warms up to about 27°C (81°F). The warm weather comes with a downside, however - Dalian’s wet season runs from May until October, with July being the wettest month, so you should expect some rain on your trip! If you’d rather stay dry, head to Dalian in the winter months. There’s a smaller chance of rain, but it will be cold - pack your jumpers and jackets.
*All amounts are in RUB. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.