Moscow (MOW) to Eindhoven (EIN)
Saint Petersburg (LED) to Eindhoven (EIN)
When booking a flight to Eindhoven with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, part of your journey will be by bus. The fare of your flight includes a free bus transfer from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol (AMS) to Eindhoven Airport (EIN), saving you the hassle of arranging a transfer from Amsterdam to Eindhoven yourself. All while saving costs of petrol or public transport along the way! What better way is there to reach Eindhoven from over 150 cities worldwide flying non-stop to our hub in Amsterdam?
After your flight to Schiphol Airport, simply head out to bus platform C, in front of the arrivals hall from Schiphol Plaza. You can easily recognize our KLM-blue bus. Show the driver your ticket with destination Eindhoven and get comfortable with a free cup of coffee, tea and Wi-Fi on board. In less than 2 hours our KLM bus will take you straight to Eindhoven Airport (Luchthavenweg, P-place tour buses).
Top Eindhoven attractions
- Bottle Distillery: book a tasting and take a tour of this famous distillery, which produces beer, brandy, liqueurs and gin.
- Piet Hein Eek Gallery: a small and intimate gallery that always has excellent exhibitions.
- Stadsbrouwerij Eindhoven Brewery: a local brewery, where visitors can sample the best of Eindhoven’s beers.
- Flying Pins Monument: an impressive sculpture located in the centre of the city.
- Parktheater: a theatre with modern halls, beautiful foyers, a restaurant and an outdoor terrace.
What’s the best way to get around Eindhoven?
You won't see many cars in Eindhoven city centre as most tourists and locals alike get around on foot. If you want to move around the city at a quicker pace, take up the Netherland’s most popular means of transport: the bicycle! You can rent bikes from many sites throughout the city. If you are heading further out of the city, the bus is the only method of public transport available, and there are many services that run frequently night and day.
What’s the weather in Eindhoven?
Eindhoven is cool and wet, with quite a bit of rainfall each month. During the cold winter months, the weather often drops to freezing and you'll want to wrap up warm. If you're visiting during summer, don’t forget to pack a light jacket, along with an umbrella!
*All amounts are in RUB. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.