Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Pisa, serving Galileo Galilei Airport (PSA). Want to take a look at the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa in person? You can browse through our convenient flight schedules, and be on your way to Pisa.
Top Pisa attractions
- Piazza dei Miracoli: a walled area that is a fantastic example of medieval art and architecture.
- Battistero: The baptistery of Saint John and a minor basilica.
- Porto di Pisa: a sea port with restaurants and bars along the water.
- Murale Tuttomondo di Keith Haring: a building-tall mural painted by the famous subway artist.
- Giardino Scotto: an ancient fortress.
What’s the best way to get around Pisa?
Don’t bother hiring a car on your trip – only locals are allowed to drive in the historic city centre. Nonetheless, all major attractions are within 30 minutes walk of one another so you’re likely to get by just fine on foot. There are bus links running throughout the city that you can use to travel further afield.
What’s the weather in Pisa?
Enjoy a gelato in the sun between May and October, when you can expect warm, summer temperatures and mostly dry days. Winters are never freezing in Pisa, but you’ll still need your coat and probably an umbrella for the frequent rainfall!
*All amounts are in RUB. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.