Moscow (MOW) to Toulouse (TLS)
Saint Petersburg (LED) to Toulouse (TLS)
Thanks to our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we always offer convenient flights to Toulouse, serving Toulouse Blagnac Airport (TLS), just west northwest of Toulouse, France. Flying with us means you can take advantage of our favourable flight schedules. Pencilling us in into your busy agenda is that much easier thanks to reasonable departure and arrival times.
Top Toulouse attractions
- Cité de l’Espace: Toulouse is one of the few places where you can get an authentic aeronautical experience.
- Place du Capitole: walk through the charming streets, grab a coffee and take in the surroundings.
- Canal du Midi: enjoy a relaxing afternoon or take a bike or boat ride.
- Jardin des Plantes: oldest public garden full of close to 100 species of deciduous trees and conifers.
- Basilicia of Saint-Sernin: a UNESCO World Heritage Site and along the medieval pilgrimage road.
Also known as the ‘Pink City’, the gorgeous Toulouse is the perfect destination for a romantic getaway.
What’s the best way to get around Toulouse?
Walking is your best choice to stroll around the historic centre and nearest landmarks. Public transport (bus, tramway and metro) have affordable fares and are easy to use. On the other hand, Toulouse is a biker-friendly city with abundant trails and bike hires.
What’s the weather in Toulouse?
Overall, you can expect pleasant weather throughout the year. Average temperatures vary from a low of 2°C (36°F) to a high of 28°C (82°F). The best weather occurs during summer from June to September. If you plan on visiting in May, then be sure to pack your umbrella as it is usually the wettest month. The coolest period is from November to March, with chilly temperatures below 10°C (50°F).
*All amounts are in RUB. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.