Kigali (KGL) to Sao Paulo (SAO)
Kigali (KGL) to Rio de Janeiro (RIO)
Kigali (KGL) to Porto Alegre (POA)
Kigali (KGL) to Curitiba (CWB)
Thanks to our extensive global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we always offer convenient flights to Brazil, serving all the major cities and airports in Brazil, including São Paulo – Guarulhos International Airport (GRU), Rio de Janeiro – Galeão International Airport (GIG) and many other destinations. All our intercontinental KLM flights include complimentary in-flight entertainment, so you’ll be able to watch your pick of the latest blockbusters and your favourite TV series from the comfort of your seat. Your journey to Brazil is bound to fly by with KLM!
Things to do in Brazil
- Iguazú Falls: located in Foz do Iguaçu, Iguazú Falls are one of the most impressive natural wonders of the world.
- Sugarloaf Mountain: in the heart of Rio de Janeiro, take the day out and get the best views of the city.
- Christ the Redeemer: one of the most iconic monuments in the world, take a train to the summit for a quick way to the top.
- Iguaçu National Park: a well-presented national park that borders Argentina.
- Jardim Botânico de Curitiba: just outside the centre of Curitiba, these beautiful gardens are well worth a visit.
Brazil is a fascinating country with so much variety. Make sure you don’t miss a thing by taking a look at our online travel guide before you go.
Why travel to Brazil with us?
At KLM we go the extra mile to make sure the flight is comfortable and enjoyable. Airfares on all KLM operated flights include a snack and refreshing drinks and of course we serve a delicious meal on all our long-haul flights to Brazil also! Our Flying Blue Programme allows members to earn Miles every time they fly with us. Spend those Miles in any way you like, whether it be on an upgraded seat, a free flight or extra legroom. The possibilities are endless! Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions or changes to your flight to Brazil!