Top flight deals to Genoa (GOA)*
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Genoa, serving Genoa Airport (GOA). Book your flight today and earn Miles for your trip with our Flying Blue rewards scheme. These Miles can be redeemed for flights, upgrades, hotels and more – and best of all, it’s completely free!
Top Genoa attractions
- Boccadasse: the old mariners’ neighbourhood of the city, with a sea front stroll.
- Spianata Castelletto: a quirky neighbourhood in the hilly park of the city.
- Palazzi dei Rolli: a collection of beautiful historic palaces located in the heart of Genoa.
- Via Garabaldi: the historic centre of Genoa, lined with local shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Palazzo Rosso: a historic palace built in 1671, now home to a picture gallery.
Don’t miss any of Genoa's attractions with our online travel guide. Here you’ll find all the best sights, restaurants, and hotels to be visited during your trip.
What’s the best way to get around Genoa?We recommend that you walk around Genoa. The streets are compact and some alleys are too narrow or steep to access by public transport, so you'll be able to see more of the historic old town on foot. You could also consider renting a Vespa or other type of scooter to zoom around the streets in the traditional Italian way! If you are heading further out of Genoa city centre, there are bus, train, and cable car options that make navigating the city a breeze – just remember to purchase your ticket before you set off.
What’s the weather in Genoa?
The weather ranges from a cool 9°C (47°F) in the winter months to a warm 25°C (76°F) in the summer months. There's always a good chance of rain between October and May, so if you don't want to take your umbrella on your trip, head to Genoa in July when the likelihood of rain is smallest!