Kigali (KGL) to Philadelphia (PHL)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Philadelphia, serving Philadelphia International Airport (PHL). With delicious meals and a range of in-flight entertainment on our intercontinental flights, you can unwind and enjoy the flight.
Top Philadelphia attractions
- Liberty Bell: the historic 2.080 lb icon of freedom, featuring a biblical inscription.
- Independence Hall: the site where the US Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution were debated.
- Franklin Institute: a science museum with interactive exhibits.
- Eastern State Penitentiary: a historic prison featuring tours of the famous Al Capone cell.
- Franklin Square: centred around a historic fountain, this park offers a mini-golf course, a burger joint and a classic carousel.
What’s the best way to get around Philadelphia?
You can explore Philadelphia on foot, or use public transport. There are many bus routes that are perfect for sightseeing, such as the PHLASH bus or Hop-On-Hop-Off bus routes. With a combination of buses, metros and subways in Philadelphia, you’ll never have to wait more than a few minutes to catch a ride.
What’s the weather in Philadelphia?
If you want our advice, you’ll take your umbrella on your trip to Philadelphia! It rains quite a lot all year round, so it’s best to be prepared. If you’re looking for warm days, travel to Philadelphia between June and September when temperatures are often above 20°C (68°F). Winters can be very chilly in Philadelphia with the average temperature in January being a very brisk 2°C (36°F).