Kigali (KGL) to Porto Alegre (POA)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Porto Alegre, serving Salgado Filho International Airport (POA). Want to keep up to date with our latest news? Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp. Our service desk is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you out.
Top Porto Alegre attractions
- Porto Alegre Public Market: built in 1869, this market now has over 100 vendors.
- Porto Alegre Botanical Garden: a garden with native trees and flowers from Rio Grande.
- PUCRS Museum of Science and Technology: a speciality museum focused on science and technology.
- Arena do Grêmio: a stadium offering tours and live events.
- Theatro São Pedro: a theatre dating back to 1858.
What’s the best way to get around Porto Alegre?
Metros operate every 3 minutes during peak hours and cover all of Porto Alegre, so this is your best option for travelling around the city. There are also several bus routes you can use, but they can be a little confusing to figure out to begin with.
What’s the weather in Porto Alegre?
With hot, dry summers and mild winters, enjoy Porto Alegre at any time of year. The summer months heat up to a sizzling 35°C (95°F) in July, and the coldest months of winter average a cool 11°C (52°F).