Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Bristol, serving Bristol Airport (BRS). We know that packing your bag can be a challenge. But with KLM's pack assistant on Google Home there's a smarter and more convenient way to pack your bag. You'll never forget to pack a thing for your Bristol flight again!
Top Bristol attractions
- SS Great Britain: a fascinating living museum on Brunel’s steamship.
- Street Art: home to the elusive Banksy, Bristol is a visual feast of exciting street art, wherever you look.
- Bristol Zoo: with heaps of animal attractions, this zoo delights young and old alike.
- Cabot Tower: get an unforgettable view of the skyline from this grade II listed building.
- Bristol Harbour: a once busy dock, the area has become a modern hub of restaurants, bars, hotels, and shops.
Prepare for your Bristol adventure with a read through our travel guide. We dive right into the very best this energetic city has to offer.
What’s the best way to get around Bristol?
Bristol is Britain’s leading city for cyclists, thanks to the multitude of cycle paths and bicycle hire points. Public buses are equally plentiful as well, but it’s a city best explored on foot along one of the many walking routes.
What’s the weather in Bristol?
Bristol has a significant level of annual rainfall, even during the drier months, so remember your umbrella and wellies. That being said, when the sun shines it always seems to shine doubly bright, so pack accordingly.
*All amounts are in SAR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.