Dammam (DMM) to Cagliari (CAG)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Cagliari, serving Cagliari Elmas Airport (CAG) on the Italian island of Sardinia. Have questions about your booking or flight to Cagliari? We’re available 24/7 to help you out via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter and WhatsApp!
Top Cagliari attractions
- Santuario e Basilica di Nostra Signora di Bonaria: this basilica took over 200 years to complete.
- Cittadella dei Musei: a museum located in the old Royal Arsenal.
- Il Castello: this hilltop citadel is the most iconic image of Cagliari, and was once home to the city’s aristocracy.
- Anfiteatro Romano: an ancient Roman amphitheatre.
- Poetto Beach: the main beach in Cagliari, over 8 km long.
Sardinia’s capital is located on the Gulf of Cagliari, a Mediterranean paradise full of archaeological and historical attractions. Check out our travel guide for more on what to do in Cagliari!
What’s the best way to get around Cagliari?
Getting around Cagliari is easy with the efficient bus and rail network. In the city centre, there are over 30 bus routes to choose from to help you get around. It is possible to hire a taxi, but since most of the major attractions are near each other, and well-serviced by public transport, a taxi isn’t necessary.
What’s the weather in Cagliari?
Cagliari enjoys a temperate Mediterranean climate, meaning you can spend time outdoors all year long. November through March is mild, with temperatures averaging 12-15˚C (54-59˚F). April, May, September, and October are warm, while the summers (June to August) can see temperatures rising above 35˚C (95˚F) at times.
*All amounts are in SAR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.