Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Minsk, serving Minsk National Airport (MSQ). If you need help with your flight details or would like to make a special request, we’re here to help! We have multilingual service desk agents manning the boards 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, because we know that your problem can’t wait. Simply contact us on Facebook, Twitter or WhatsApp.
Top Minsk attractions
- Church of Saints Simon and Helena: a Roman Catholic church famed for its bright red appearance.
- Island of Tears: a war monument for those who died in the conflict between Soviet forces and Afghanistan.
- Minsk-Arena Complex: a multi-use sports complex and events arena.
- Independence Square: a landmark of Minsk’s independence.
- National Academic Big Opera and Ballet Theatre: ballet and dance performances.
What’s the best way to get around Minsk?
There are many cheap, reliable and clean public transport options available, including the tram, bus and metro. Most locations in Minsk are directly connected by buses or trams and there are frequent services, so these are your best modes of transport. The metro consists of two separate routes, both of which stop at the central station. The metro runs up to every 3 minutes and is very punctual.
What’s the weather in Minsk?
Minsk is warm and sunny during May to August, but this is also the wettest time of year so you’ll need to be prepared for spring showers. Temperatures drop in the winter months, with the average often being below freezing.
*All amounts are in SAR. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.