Gothenburg (GOT) to Amman (AMM)
Stockholm (STO) to Amman (AMM)
Linköping (LPI) to Amman (AMM)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Amman, serving Queen Alia International Airport (AMM). Questions about your flight to Amman? Contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp!
Top Amman attractions
- The Citadel: a historical site at the centre of downtown Amman, the Citadel has plenty to see, including the Temple of Hercules and the Umayyad Palace.
- King Abdullah Mosque: a mosque which was built between 1982 and 1989, capped by a magnificent blue mosaic dome.
- Royal Automobile Museum: a famous automobile museum in Amman, featuring 70 classic cars and motorbikes.
- Roman Amphitheatre: a 6.000-seat, 2nd-century Roman theatre, used as a venue for cultural activities such as the Amman International Book Fair, the Amman Marathon prize ceremony, and other various musical concerts.
- Rainbow Street: a public space in Jebel Amman, locals often come here every evening to stroll the scenic streets, and to visit the many great cafes and restaurants.
What’s the best way to get around Amman?
Often lacking sidewalks or pedestrian routes, Amman is not pedestrian-friendly, so you may struggle trying to walk from place to place. As an alternative, some government-run buses do offer throughout the poorer areas of town, but the most convenient way to travel is by taxi. Fortunately, they are easy to come across and very cheap.
What’s the weather in Amman?
Winter in Amman runs from November through to March, with the coldest month being January, averaging 8°C (46°F). Bring a raincoat if you plan to travel in December, as this month has the heaviest rainfall of 60 mm. During summer, temperatures can average a high of 25°C (77°F) in July and boast an impressive 13 hours of sunshine during August.
*All amounts are in SEK. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.