Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Ethiopia, serving Addis Ababa Bole International Airport (ADD). Book your intercontinental flight to Ethiopia with us and relax onboard with spacious seats and over 1.000 hours of in-flight entertainment.
Things to do in Ethiopia
- Omo National Park: experience authentic Ethiopia and visit the remote tribes.
- Rock-Hewn Churches of Lalibela: a labyrinth of tunnels connecting 11 churches built out of volcanic rock.
- Harar Jugol: this is a wall enclosing an entire city and, if you want, you can see hyenas up close.
- Lake Tana: has everything you need from restaurants and bars to shops and a cruise along the lake.
- Bale Mountains: if you fancy a trek, visit the Bale Mountains and see wild wolves run free.
Why travel to Ethiopia with us?
We are known for our punctual service, so you won’t have to worry about spending hours in the airport waiting for your delayed flight. We also reward loyalty, so join our Flying Blue Programme for free and earn Miles when you fly. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in SEK. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.