Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Luxembourg serving Findel Airport (LUX) in Luxembourg. If you have any questions about your flight, we’re here for you around the clock. Contact us 24/7 via Facebook, Twitter, Messenger or WhatsApp!
Things to do in Luxembourg
- Grand Ducal Palace: the residence of the Grand Duke of Luxembourg, which can be explored with guided tours in the summer months.
- MUDAM: a fascinating contemporary art museum with a wide range of exhibitions.
- Adolphe Bridge: an early 20th-century stone bridge offering stunning views of the city.
- Barrio Grund: a quaint and historic riverside neighbourhood in Luxembourg city.
- Parc Merveilleux: a wildlife zoo in Bettembourg.
Why travel to Luxembourg with us?
Travelling to Luxembourg with us couldn’t be easier. Our reputation as a punctual airline is well known, as we will go out of our way to ensure your trip goes as smoothly as possible. Airfares on intercontinental flights to Luxembourg always include drinks and meals.
*All amounts are in SEK. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.