Linköping (LPI) to Stavanger (SVG)
Gothenburg (GOT) to Stavanger (SVG)
Stockholm (STO) to Stavanger (SVG)
Vaxjo (VXO) to Stavanger (SVG)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Stavanger, serving Stavanger Airport (SVG) in Norway. Have any concerns about your upcoming flight? We’re available around-the-clock on social media. Reach out to us on Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp. We’re always happy to help!
Top Stavanger attractions
- Norwegian Petroleum Museum: offers a modern look into everything petrol.
- Port of Stavanger: a popular stop for many cruise ships during the summer months.
- Stavanger Domkirke (St Swithun’s Cathedral): built in the 1100s, this cathedral has been almost unchanged since the 14th century.
- Viking Stadion: home of the Viking FK, Stavanger’s largest football team.
- Preikestolen: amazing views off this flat crag sitting about 600 metres above the water.
Want to learn more about the sights and sounds of Stavanger? Our travel guide has all the insider information you’ll need!
What’s the best way to get around Stavanger?
When you’re travelling around Stavanger, catching a bus is probably your best option. As in most major cities, you can also hire a taxi to get around. If you’re looking to visit nearby suburbs or other cities in Norway, hop on an express bus or train.
What’s the weather in Stavanger?
Although summer temperatures are cooler than those in other parts of Norway, the weather is still very enjoyable, with highs not exceeding 19°C (66°F). Another plus: highs in the winter generally remain above freezing, which isn’t the case in many other parts of the country.
*All amounts are in SEK. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.