Stockholm (STO) to Verona (VRN)
Vaxjo (VXO) to Verona (VRN)
Gothenburg (GOT) to Verona (VRN)
Linköping (LPI) to Verona (VRN)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Verona, serving Verona Villafranca Airport (VRN). With KLM, your holiday begins the moment you board our plane. Indulge on our selection of tasty snacks and drinks! Your flight will be over before you know it. With your personal entertainment set on intercontinental flights you can enjoy over 1.000 hours of free films, games and music.
Top Verona attractions
- Piazza delle Erbe: a famous city square lined with many architecturally-stunning buildings and statues, most notably an ancient fountain built in 1368, surmounted by a statue called Madonna Verona, a Roman sculpture dating to 380 A.D.
- Piazza Bra: the largest Piazza in Italy, lined with numerous cafés and restaurants, along with several notable buildings.
- Basilica di San Zeno Maggiore: a historical 12th century church, featuring bronze doors with scenes of the new and old testaments, famous for being the marriage-place of Romeo and Juliet in tradition.
- Ponte Scaligero: a fortified bridge built in 1355 over the Adige River, providing visitors with spectacular views.
- Piazzale Castel San Pietro: a beautiful green hill filled with Cyprus trees, home to the remains of the first settlements dating back to the 7th century B.C.
What’s the best way to get around Verona?
You can walk or bike around Verona easily as the city centre is quite small. If you do require public transport, you can catch the bus. Routes 11, 12 and 13 offer between Verona Porta Nuova and the Verona Arena, with the journey taking just 10 minutes.
What’s the weather in Verona?
Verona has cold, dry winters and warm summers with some rainfall to be expected. To experience both dry days and warm temperatures, try travelling in July or September when it can be 24°C (75°F) with a very low chance of rain!