Singapore (SIN) to Bogota (BOG)
Singapore (SIN) to Cartagena (CTG)
Thanks to our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we can always offer a wide range of convenient flights to Colombia from all over the world, serving Bogota – El Dorado International Airport (BOG), Cali – Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport (CLO), Medellín – José María Córdova International Airport (MDE) and more destinations in Colombia. We schedule our flights to depart and arrive at convenient times, because we believe we should fit in with your plans, not the other way around.
Things to do in Colombia
- Walled City of Cartagena: enjoy narrow streets and street vendors.
- Museo Botero del Banco de la República: a beautiful museum containing works from Colombian painter and sculptor Fernando Botero.
- Mount Monserrate: enjoy panoramic views of Bogota after either walking or taking the cable car up the mountain.
- Medellín Metrocable: take a cable car over Arví Park to get great views of the city of Medellín.
- Zoológico de Cali: a beautiful zoo in the city of Cali.
Want to find out more about the best of Colombia? Then take a look at our travel guide today. It has all of the best attractions, restaurants and bars on offer in Colombia, as well as practical information to make planning your trip a breeze.
Why travel to Colombia with us?
We and our partner airlines serve over 500 airlines worldwide, meaning that you can fly to Colombia from wherever you like. We give you the flexibility to decide. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight to Colombia!
*All amounts are in SGD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).