Singapore (SIN) to Curacao (CUR)
As KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Curaçao, serving Hato International Airport (CUR) at the most convenient flight times. Along with Curaçao, we proudly operate direct flights from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to over 150 destinations. On top of that, thanks to our global partners, we are able to serve a network of over 500 destinations worldwide. Have a few questions regarding your upcoming flight to Curaçao? Get in touch with us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, Twitter or WhatsApp for a quick response.
We go out of our way to make your Curaçao flight as smooth and comfortable as possible. So sit back and let us show you what the best in Dutch hospitality looks like, while we serve you complimentary drinks and a snack, with a tasty meal included if you’re flying long-haul of course. On intercontinental KLM flights you can count on us to provide you with everything you need to get into the relaxed Carribean mood. With a selection of over 1.000 hours of in-flight entertainment, we've got you covered with the latest blockbusters, TV series and games available on your personal screen. Ready to book your tickets? With our partner airlines' offer also available on KLM.com, you can easily compare flights and find the cheapest fares for your trip to Curaçao. Not to mention our favourable departure and arrival times to ensure you can make the most out of your holiday.
"With KLM, the pearly white beaches of the Carribean are at your fingertips!"
KLM Destinations: Curaçao
Top Curaçao attractions
- Kenepa Beach (Willemstad): two beautiful coves featuring white sandy beaches, snack bars, and crystal-clear water; recognised as two of the island's most popular beaches.
- Shete Boka National Park: a 200-hectare area situated on the north coast of the island, with some 10 pocket beaches where 3 species of sea turtles are known to lay eggs.
- Mambo Beach Boulevard: a famous shopping strip that combines shopping, dining, entertainment, and a beautiful sandy beach.
- Fort Amsterdam: a historic fort and UNESCO World Heritage site located in Willemstad, built by the Dutch in 1634.
- Dolphin Academy Curaçao: an aquatic themed academy that provides tourists with the opportunity to interact with, and learn about dolphins in an engaging environment.
Ready to live the island life of Curaçao? Discover all the hostspots to visit and the best restaurants and hotels with our helpful travel guide, before you fly off to the biggest of the three ABC islands with one of our cheap flights to Curaçao. Our flights fit your schedule, not the other way around!
What’s the best way to get around Curaçao?
There are two bus companies that operate between the major attractions in Curaçao. Most stops are serviced between the hours of 06:00 and 20:00 with buses running hourly, but some of the more popular services run until 23:00. There are two bus types: large standardised buses or small people carriers that often have a cardboard cut-out saying “bus” in the window. Fares are very cheap but the service isn’t very frequent, so most visitors use taxis to travel around.
What’s the weather in Curaçao?
It’s always warm and sunny in Curaçao! The average temperature all year round is between 27°C (81°F) and 29°C (84°F), so it’s the perfect destination for topping up your tan and injecting a bit of winter sun into your life. If you are visiting between October and January you may experience short bursts of rainfall, but these often occur at night so won't interrupt your sunbathing!