Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Florianópolis serving Hercílio Luz International Airport (FLN). The flight to Florianópolis is a long one, but not to worry, with our excellent range of in-flight entertainment, we’re sure it will fly by. Enjoy the latest hit movies or your favourite TV show completely free of charge on all long-haul flights.
Top Florianópolis attractions
- Praia Brava: a beautiful beach at the northern end of Santa Catarina island.
- Santo Antonio de Lisboa: a district of the city of Florianópolis known for having strong Azorian culture due to the immigration in the 19th century.
- Campeche island: a paradise island with connections to ecotourism and other ethical ways to tour.
- Mercado Municipal: pick up some souvenirs or local crafts in this fantastic market.
- Beiramar Shopping: a fantastic local mall, and without a doubt, the best location to go shopping in Florianopolis!
What’s the best way to get around Florianópolis?
Taxis are the best way to get around Flórianopolis as they are cheap and reliable. Public buses can be used and offer a good option if you are moving within one neighbourhood. To visit different neighbourhoods, however, you'll have to travel to both the bus hub of the neighbourhood you are in and to the hub of the neighbourhood you are visiting before getting on the correct bus to take you to your destination.
What’s the weather in Flórianopolis?
Florianópolis tends to be hot and humid year-round. Temperatures peak between December and February at an average of 26°C (79°F), so if you are seeking the hottest sunshine, head to Brazil in this period. During these months, however, Florianópolis experiences more rain, so you may see some showers during your stay. Visit Florianópolis between May and October for cooler temperatures, averaging 20°C (68°F), and a drier climate.
*All amounts are in SGD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).