Singapore (SIN) to Tel Aviv (TLV)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Israel, serving Tel Aviv – Ben Gurion Airport (TLV). Your intercontinental flight to Israel may be long, but with our excellent selection of in-flight entertainment, the journey will fly by before you know it!
Things to do in Israel
- Old City of Jerusalem: a historic walled district in the centre of the city.
- Yad Vashem - The World Holocaust Remembrance Center: a special museum that pays respect to the victims of the holocaust.
- Masada National Park: featuring some of the Dead Sea and a large archaeological site with cable cars to offer the best views of the park.
- Western Wall Tunnels: underground tunnels that run the full length of the walls of Jerusalem.
- Baha'i Gardens and Golden Dome: a golden-roofed dome and beautiful gardens in Haifa.
Why travel to Israel with us?
Join our Flying Blue Programme to earn Miles on your flight to Israel that can be redeemed for flight upgrades, hotel rooms, access to airport lounges and other great benefits. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in SGD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).