Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Kenya, serving Nairobi – Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO), Mombasa – Moi International Airport (MBA), Eldoret International Airport (EDL) and more destinations in Kenya. Why not join our Flying Blue Programme to begin earning Miles on your flight to Kenya? They can be redeemed for flight upgrades, hotel rooms and even more great benefits!
Things to do in Kenya
- David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust: have the chance to see what work is being done to save animals from being poached in Nairobi.
- Mara River: get a rare glimpse at the “great migration” where a number of animals try to cross the river.
- Mount Kenya: take a day to view the beautiful scenery and hike to the foot of the mountain.
- Diani Beach: take in the stunning white sands of Diani Beach and cool off in the calm waters.
- Karura Forest: rent a bike and take a trip down the many marked trails.
Once your flights to Kenya are booked, take a look at our travel guide for all of the inspiration you need to plan the best trip to Kenya possible. Trust us, you won’t be sorry!
Why travel to Kenya with us?
We offer impeccable levels of customer care and punctual flights, meaning travelling with us is pleasant and reliable. We put our customers at the very centre of everything we do, which is why our flights are always scheduled at convenient times. This means that, whether you’re flying short haul or are catching a connecting flight, you’ll never be left waiting hours at the airport. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in SGD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).