Singapore (SIN) to Lagos (LOS)
Singapore (SIN) to Abuja (ABV)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Nigeria serving Murtala Mohammed International Airport (LOS) in Lagos, Port Harcourt International Airport (PHC) and Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport (ABV), in Abuja, Nigeria. Make the most of your trip and benefit from in-flight entertainment on your personal screen, offered as standard on intercontinental KLM operated flights.
Things to do in Nigeria
- Zuma Rock: an interesting and unique spot for climbing.
- Abuja National Mosque: the national mosque of the country, with beautiful minarets and stunning grounds.
- Yankari National Park: a large wildlife park in the north-eastern region of the country.
- Bar Beach: along the shorelines of Lagos and the most popular beach in Nigeria.
- Ibeno Beach: a beautiful destination and a haven for those looking for some peace and quiet.
Why travel to Nigeria with us?
We pride ourselves on good customer service. As one of the most punctual airlines in the world, we promise to go out of our way to get you to your destination on time. Airfares on intercontinental flights to Nigeria include meals, snacks and drinks and you can always benefit from our convenient departure and arrival times. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions about your flight!
*All amounts are in SGD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).