Freetown (FNA) to Little Rock (LIT)
Thanks to our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Little Rock, serving Clinton National Airport (LIT) in Arkansas. We have worked hard to establish a strong reputation for punctuality, and we intend to keep it this way. Book your next flight to Little Rock with us today!
Top Little Rock attractions
- Pinnacle Mountain State Park: a scenic 2.000-acre state park that surrounds Pinnacle mountain, with numerous hiking trails, biking trails and campsites.
- William J. Clinton Presidential Library: the presidential library and museum of Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States.
- Museum of Discovery: a specialist museum that focuses on STEM learning, featuring numerous interactive exhibits, and a large live animal collection.
- Junction Bridge: a locally-famous pedestrian bridge built in 1899, a great example of engineering and architecture combined.
- River Market District: a riverside hub with an international food hall, a twice-weekly farmer's market and frequent concerts.
What’s the best way to get around Little Rock?
The best way to get around Little Rock is by trolley. The trolley buses run to all of the major attractions in Little Rock. The trolley runs every 15 minutes or so. If you’re wanting to head further out of downtown Little Rock, take the bus. Buses operate throughout the entire city and all neighbouring suburbs so they’re a great way to see more of the everyday life of the city.
What’s the weather in Little Rock?
If you’re a sun seeker, Little Rock is the perfect destination for you. It’s beautiful and sunny between April and October, and can reach highs of over 33°C (93°F). The rest of the year is mild and comfortable, but rain is to be expected so take your umbrella with you.