Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Dammam and Dhahran serving King Fahd International Airport (DMM), 20 km northwest of the city of Damman . We pride ourselves on offering an impeccable customer service from the minute you book your flight. Whatever your query, we’re here to help!
Top Dammam and Dhahran attractions
- Othaim Mall: a famous local mall where you can shop like a Saudi, and find everything you need and more.
- Marjan Island: a stunning man-made archipelago in the Persian Gulf.
- Prince Mohammed bin Fahd Stadium: a large sports stadium, home to Ettifaq FC, and often hosting local football matches.
- Prince Saud bin Naif Park: a beautiful, tranquil park that’s also brimming with culture.
- Mall of Dhahran: an upscale and unique shopping experience in the heart of Dhahran.
To find out more about Dammam and Dhahran take a look at our travel guide. Whether you’re looking for the best hotel in Dammam or Dhahran or the most tantalising local eateries, we have all the information you need.
What’s the best way to get around Dammam/Dhahran?
The best way to travel around Saudi Arabia is by car or taxi, whichever you prefer. There are plenty of taxis in both Dammam and Dhahran that you can either hail from the street or pre-book. If you like a stroll under the sun, you'll also find that most attractions in Dammam can be easily accessed on foot.
What’s the weather in Dammam/Dhahran?
Dammam and Dhahran have hot desert climates, enjoying long hot days year-round, so no matter when you visit, you can expect to top up your tan! Temperatures peak at around 40-45°C (106-113°F) between May and September so if you're visiting during summer months, expect to spend time indoors. The winter is much more manageable, with temperatures averaging a comfortable 22°C (71°F).