Paramaribo (PBM) to Johannesburg (JNB)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Johannesburg, serving O. R. Tambo International Airport (JNB). Your time is important to us, and that’s why we are proud of being recognised for our punctuality as an airline. We go out of our way to ensure you arrive as scheduled so your holiday plans go smoothly. Make the most out of your trip and fly to Johannesburg with KLM!
Top Johannesburg attractions
- Apartheid Museum: a highly important institution detailing South Africa’s era of segregation.
- Gold Reef City: a quirky casino/amusement park featuring over 30 rollercoasters.
- Constitution Hill: once a prison for anti-apartheid fighters, the centre is free to explore, or you can book a more comprehensive tour.
- Neighbourgoods Market: street food vendors and craft stalls fill Johannesburg’s premier marketplace.
- Melville Neighbourhood: the place to go for restaurants and nightlife.
Find out more about Johannesburg in our travel guide before or after booking cheap flights to Johannesburg with us. We cover all the must-sees and must-dos of this enigmatic city.
What’s the best way to get around Johannesburg?
The Gautrain (pronounced “how-train”) is the city’s crowning glory and an excellent way of getting around top attractions. Car hires are popular as well; however, be aware it may be difficult for you to navigate the hectic streets.
What’s the weather in Johannesburg?
January is the warmest month with an average temperature of 21°C (69°F), but it is also the wettest month. Off-peak months, such as September and November, represent the best times for your visit as the weather is mild and dry and the crowds lessen.