Paramaribo (PBM) to Krakow (KRK)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Krakow, serving John Paul II International Airport Kraków–Balice (KRK). Along with Krakow, we proudly serve over 150 destinations worldwide, and over 500 destinations with our partner network. So, sit back and let us take you where you need to go!
Top Krakow attractions
- Oskar Schindler's Enamel Factory: a museum complex built on the former factory owned by Oskar Schindler during World War 2, now home to two museums, the Museum of Contemporary Art in Kraków and a branch of the Historical Museum of the City of Kraków.
- Main Market Square: one of the largest European Medieval town squares, dating back to the 13th century.
- Galicia Jewish Museum: a photographic exhibition documenting the remnants of Jewish culture and life.
- Historic Old Town: a historic neighbourhood in Krakow featuring numerous old buildings, churches and palaces; filled with cafes, restaurants, bars and shops.
- Wieliczka Salt Mine: a famous historic salt mine offering underground tours to visitors.
Krakow is one of the oldest cities in Poland and offers an impressive number of historic, cultural and artistic landmarks. The Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the Old Market Square is one of the largest in Europe. Visit our travel guide to learn more things to do in Krakow!
What’s the best way to get around Krakow?
If you’re up to it, you can make your own free walking tour by strolling around the city centre at your own pace; this way you’ll be able to truly enjoy the city’s beautiful walking routes and historic sites. If you want, you can use the efficient public transport network. There are a range of ticket options available for bus and tram, depending on what suits you best. Renting a car is always an option, but parking is a hassle if you’re driving around the city centre.
What’s the weather in Krakow?
While the weather is warmest June to August, at 19°C (65°F), it’s also the period with most rainfall. If you’re going to Krakow in winter, make sure you wrap up, as the temperature drops to around -6°C (21°F).