Paramaribo (PBM) to Muscat (MCT)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Muscat, serving Muscat International Airport (MCT). With our conveniently scheduled flight times and prompt, punctual service, when you fly with us, you’ll always be able to make the most out of you trip!
Top Muscat attractions
- Sultan Qaboos Grand Mosque: Oman’s main Mosque and religious site.
- Bait Al Zubair: speciality museum with a huge collection of antique weaponry.
- Qurum Beach: one of Oman’s largest, cleanest beaches.
- Wadi Al Arbeieen: a beautiful nature and wildlife reserve.
- Yiti: a tranquil village in Muscat.
Our travel guide is packed with further insider tips on the best attractions, restaurants and places of interest in Muscat.
What’s the best way to get around Muscat?
Take a taxi to your destination. They’re cheap, plentiful and reliable, and you can barter with the drivers to get the best deal. Alternatively, you can hire a car to make your own way around Muscat.
What’s the weather in Muscat?
Pack your swimming costume because it’s warm and sunny all year. Temperatures average lows of 21°C (70°F) in January and highs of 35°C (95°F) in June. It rarely rains in Muscat, averaging one or two rainy days a month, so you’re unlikely to need your wellies!