Saint Martin (SXM) to Cairo (CAI)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Egypt, serving Cairo International Airport (CAI). Why not join our Flying Blue Programme to start earning Miles on your flight today? Miles can be redeemed for flight upgrades, hotel rooms and more!
Things to do in Egypt
- Karnak Temple Complex: a historic complex with decayed temples, chapels and architecture.
- Abu Simbel Temples: temples built into the rock with ornate carvings of emperors towering over the landscape.
- Ras Mohammed National Park: a beautifully-preserved national park with perfect seas for diving and exploration.
- Pyramids of Giza: the famous Egyptian pyramids.
- Tiran Island: a beautiful, uninhabited island that offers a natural paradise.
With so much to see in Egypt, it can be easy to feel like you’re missing out on everything! That’s where we can help. We’ve compiled all of the best attractions in Egypt into one handy travel guide. Take a look today.
Why travel to Egypt with us?
We believe it’s important to provide flight departure and arrival times which meet our customers’ needs. As a result, all of our flight schedules are planned to be convenient, meaning your plans don’t have to be dependent on your flight. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!
*All amounts are in ANG. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.