Saint Martin (SXM) to Mumbai (BOM)
Saint Martin (SXM) to Delhi (DEL)
Saint Martin (SXM) to Bangalore (BLR)
Together with our global network, among which Mumbai-based Jet Airways, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to India, serving all the major airports in the country. This includes Mumbai – Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport (BOM), Delhi – Indira Ghandi International Airport (DEL), Bangalore – Kempegowda International Airport (BLR) and several more. Together with our partner airlines we serve more than 500 destinations around the world, so wherever you’re flying to India from, we’re bound to be able to take you!
Things to do in India
- Taj Mahal: one of the 7 wonders of the world, the Taj Mahal is a beautiful and ornate structure.
- Harmandir Sahib: a Sikh temple, also known as “Golden Temple”, alongside the river in Amritsar.
- Elefantastic: an elephant sanctuary where you can help care for rescued elephants.
- Mehrangarh Fort: one of the largest forts in India, this structure dates back to 1460 and towers above the city of Jodhpur.
- Pangong Tso: a lake in the Himalayas with fantastic views of the mountains.
Whether you’re looking to see the best of India’s wildlife and deserts or the high-end shopping scene, take a look at our travel guide for all of the information you need.
Why travel to India with us?
On all our KLM operated flights between Amsterdam and Delhi or vice versa, we treat you to a delicious Indian meal, and on flights from Amsterdam we always offer a vegetarian meal as well. On top of that you can already get into the Indian groove, with a Bollywood film or Indian radio programmes.
Are you a Flying Blue member? Make your journey to India as smooth and comfy as possible with your collected Miles. Get discounts off the usual number of Miles with a Promo reward ticket, take more baggage, access the airport lounge, move up to Business Class, stretch out with more legroom or feast on a scrumptious “A la Carte” meal.
*All amounts are in ANG. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.