Saint Martin (SXM) to Lusaka (LUN)
Thanks to our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Lusaka, serving Kenneth Kaunda International Airport (LUN) at the most convenient flight times. As KLM we have worked hard to establish a strong reputation for punctuality, and we intend to keep it this way. So book your next flight to Lusaka with us today!
Top Lusaka attractions
- Chaminuka Game Reserve: a lodge, 10.000-acre national park and safari park all in one; boasting wild animals, stunning nature, contemporary African paintings and sculptures, as well as traditional artefacts - more than 1.000 pieces - acquired from all over Africa
- Sunday Crafts Market: a local flea market featuring Lusaka’s best range of handicrafts, especially wood carvings, curios made from malachite and African prints.
- Kalimba Reptile Park: a famous reptile park housing giant Nile crocodiles, as well as indigenous snakes, tortoises and other reptiles.
- Chilenje House: a house-museum in which Dr Kenneth Kaunda, who went on to become the first President of Zambia, lived from January 1960 to December 1962.
- Jame Mosque: a beautiful and grand mosque situated in the centre of the city.
Don’t miss any of the unique attractions and hot spots that make Lusaka so special; take a look at our travel guide for inspiration on what to see, where to eat and places not to be missed!
What’s the best way to get around Lusaka?
There are minibus services you can use to travel around Lusaka, so check your nearest bus stop for details on the route and timetables. These buses can get very crammed and you may be required to stand for your journey. If you choose to take a taxi, be warned that taxis don’t use meters so you should agree upon a price before you get in the car. If you fancy it, you can walk around a lot of Lusaka with ease.
What’s the weather in Lusaka?
Lusaka has a warm climate and a long dry season that makes it a popular destination. The dry season coincides with the coolest time of year, so while you can expect dry days between May and September, the temperature will average about 15°C (58°F) on some days. It heats up in Lusaka to an average of 24°C (74°F) in October and November.
*All amounts are in ANG. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.