As KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, we offer flights to Zurich, serving Zurich Airport (ZRH) together with our global network at the most convenient flight schedule. With KLM you can always count on a free snack and drinks during your flight. Are you flying intercontinental, then of course we also have your meal covered. So book your flight to Zurich now and experience the best in Dutch hospitality!
Why not take advantage of our Flying Blue frequent flyer programme while you’re at it? Become a member to start earning Miles on your flight that can be redeemed for fantastic upgrades, and best of all, it’s completely free!
Top Zurich attractions
- Lake Zurich: a large picturesque lake upon which Zurich is located, set in the idyllic mountain scenery, and perfect for water sports.
- Old Town (Altstadt): the historic centre of Zurich dating back to the medieval times, featuring medieval houses, contorted, narrow lanes and guild and town halls from the Renaissance period.
- Uetliberg Mountain: a popular mountain near Zurich offering visitors a diverse network of hiking trails, ski slopes, and sightseeing opportunities.
- Limmatquai: a picturesque stretch of street set along the edge of the Limmat River, boasting excellent views of the Grossmünster and Wasserkirche churches as well as Rathaus (city hall).
- Lindenhofplatz: a park situated on the historical site of a Roman castle, offering pleasant walks, excellent views of the city, and a large chess set.
Ready to experience Zurich yourself? You will definitely want to take a look at our travel guide, which contains all of the information you will need on the best historical sites, attractions and landmarks the city has to offer.
What’s the best way to get around Zurich?
Zurich is famed for its excellent public transport links and you’ll find that there is always more than one way to reach your destination. The system is made up of buses, trains, trams, cable cars and boats. The tram covers all of Zurich that is on street level and operates every 7-15 minutes. Night buses and trains operate every 30 minutes from 00:00 onwards.
What’s the weather in Zurich?
Zurich tends to be cold and wet year-round so you’ll need your raincoat and your warm layers for your trip. In winter temperatures drop to freezing and in summer, the highest temperature you can expect is about 19°C (65°F) so you’ll be unlikely to need your sun cream
*All amounts are in ANG. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.