Bangkok (BKK) to Bogota (BOG)
Ko Samui (USM) to Bogota (BOG)
Phuket (HKT) to Bogota (BOG)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Bogotá (or Bogotá, Distrito Capital), serving El Dorado International Airport (BOG). Customer service is at the heart of everything we do, so if there’s anything we can do to make your flight more comfortable or enjoyable, don’t hesitate to let us know. We’re happy to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week on Facebook, Messenger, Twitter and WhatsApp.
Top Bogotá attractions
- Iglesia de San Francisco: 16th-century Roman Catholic Church.
- Museo de Arte del Banco de la República: a museum holding one of the largest collections of Latin American art.
- Mount Monserrate: climb to the top of the mountain to see the old church and shrine that stands there.
- Biblioteca Pública Virgilio Barco: a beautiful public library with amazing architecture.
- Jardin Botánico de Bogotá Jose Celestino Mutis: Colombia’s biggest botanical garden and research centre.
For more inspiration on the top sites to see and attractions to visit in Bogotá, don’t miss our travel guide, filled with all the insider tips you could possibly need!
What’s the best way to get around Bogotá?
There are two types of buses you can use to navigate the city: rapid buses have their own express traffic lane to cut journey time while regular buses run on normal roads. The express buses have specific stops you will need to use; you can flag down a regular bus from wherever you are. Bus schedules can be a bit chaotic so many people choose to use taxis instead. Taxis are plentiful and affordable. From central Bogotá you can walk to most destinations and may not need to use taxis or buses, depending on your location.
What’s the weather in Bogotá?
The temperature in Bogotá stays fairly constant year-round, averaging between 12°C (54°F) and 15°C (59°F). The only real change in Bogotá’s climate is the amount of rainfall. If you’re looking to stay dry on your trip to Bogotá, plan your trip for December or January. If you’re travelling at any other time of the year, you will need your waterproofs - May is the wettest month, averaging 22 rainy days!
*All amounts are in THB. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.