Fly to Los Angeles with KLM
As KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, we offer flights to Los Angeles (L.A.), always serving Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) at convenient flight times together with our global partner network. We have worked hard to establish a strong reputation for punctuality, and we intend to keep it this way. So book your next flight to Los Angeles with us today and be sure to get the most of your trip!
KLM Destinations: Los Angeles (L.A.), California
Top Los Angeles attractions
- The Getty Center: an art museum and one of two campuses of the famous Getty Museum, featuring a collection of Western art from the Middle Ages to the present.
- Griffith Observatory: an observatory situated on the south-facing slope of Mount Hollywood, where visitors can enjoy spectacular views of the Hollywood sign, and an extensive array of space and science-related displays.
- Santa Monica Beach: a stretch of sandy beach with a famous pier and amusement park, known for swimming, surfing, biking, beach volleyball, outdoor chess, beachside gymnastics, and much more.
- Hollywood Bowl Overlook: a hillside viewpoint that offers visitors a great vantage view of the city, even providing telescopes.
- Universal CityWalk Hollywood: a high-energy hub of shops, eateries, nightclubs and entertainment, such as a cinema and bowling alley.
There’s nothing quite like the L.A life, but don’t just take our word for it, start planning your holiday now! We’ve compiled a travel guide with all of the information you need to make your holiday to Los Angeles a memorable one.
What’s the best way to get around Los Angeles?
Use the Metro Rail. Most tourist attractions are served by the different lines, and the metro is safe, reliable and punctual. Services run every few minutes during peak hours. You can also take the bus. Like the Metro Rail, bus routes are colour coded to make things simpler.
What’s the weather in Los Angeles?
Los Angeles has very mild winters and warm summers, so you can expect pleasant temperatures year-round. It rarely rains, but between December and March there may be one or two very heavy downpours. All in all, Los Angeles has fantastic, sunny weather, but that shouldn’t be a surprise, Los Angeles is famed for its beautiful, sunny days!