Phuket (HKT) to Southampton (SOU)
Ko Samui (USM) to Southampton (SOU)
Bangkok (BKK) to Southampton (SOU)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Southampton, serving Southampton Airport (SOU). Over the years, we have worked non-stop to ensure you arrive at your destination on time. Thanks to this commitment, we have established a strong reputation for being a punctual airline. Considering our punctuality and KLM's convenient flight times, you'll be sure to get the most out of your trip from Southampton!
Top Southampton attractions
- SeaCity Museum: a unique venue exploring the indelible legacy left by the fateful voyage of the Titanic.
- Solent Sky: this museum covers Southampton’s aviation history and its international significance.
- Southampton Common: take the kids out to play and see rare, native animals in their natural habitat.
- Tudor House and Garden: step back in time with a visit to this historic Grade I listed building.
- Southampton City Art Gallery: the wide variety of contemporary art and extensive permanent collections spanning 8 centuries of Western art have earned it international renown.
Are you in need of an insider’s take on Southampton? Why not check out our travel guide and let our travel experts give you the lowdown on the best streets, restaurants and bars?
What’s the best way to get around Southampton?
Purchase a Solent Go travel card to gain access to Southampton’s buses and ferries. Alternatively, this relatively flat city is great to explore on a bicycle.
What’s the weather in Southampton?
July reaches an average temperature of 18°C (64°F), which is ideal weather for exploring Southampton’s wildlife attractions. British weather is typically unpredictable whatever the time of year, so be sure to bring versatile and appropriate clothing.
*All amounts are in THB. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable.