Taipei (TPE) to Bordeaux (BOD)
Together with our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Bordeaux, serving Bordeaux-Mérignac Airport (BOD). With our favourable flight schedule and our French partner Air France’s offer also available on KLM.com, you’ll be sure to find a flight that fits your schedule. Once your flight is booked, you can keep up to date with all your flight information on our website or mobile app.
Top Bordeaux attractions
- Place de la Bourse: royal palace built in 1730 and one of Bordeaux’ most recognised buildings.
- St. Andre Cathedral: also known as Bordeaux Cathedral, with beautiful architecture and stained-glass windows.
- Monument aux Girondins: huge monument and water feature honouring Girondin revolutionaries.
- Parc de Majolan: stroll through beautiful park and lakes.
- Pont de Pierre: stone bridge walkway over the river.
Want an insider’s take on Bordeaux, one of the prettiest destinations in France? Our inspirational and informative travel guide gives you all the essentials. From where to eat, what to see and the top places to visit in Bordeaux, we’ve got you covered!
What’s the best way to get around Bordeaux?
You can choose to explore downtown Bordeaux on foot as the city centre is in a dedicated pedestrian zone. You can also use the tram to make travelling around the city quicker; there are 3 lines operating. There are also very good bus lines that circulate the city centre and serve the neighbouring suburbs, so you should have no trouble navigating the city on public transport.
What’s the weather in Bordeaux?
Bordeaux has mild summers and winters. So while you can’t expect blistering sunshine on your summer holiday, you can enjoy very comfortable 21°C (70°F) to 25°C (77°F) temperatures. On the other hand, the average coldest temperature during winter is 6°C (43°F). Also, Bordeaux is rainy year-round, so pack an umbrella to keep dry during the showers!