Taipei (TPE) to Entebbe (EBB)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Entebbe, serving Entebbe International Airport (EBB). With over 1.000 hours of interactive in-flight entertainment available on your personal screen on intercontinental KLM flights, you’ll have reached your destination before you know it. Find your ideal Entebbe ticket on KLM.com now.
Top Entebbe attractions
- Uganda Wildlife Education Centre: learn about Uganda’s incredible wildlife while getting up close and personal.
- Ngamba Island Chimpanzee Sanctuary: see adorable, rehabilitated chimpanzees.
- Ssese Islands: an archipelago made up of 84 paradise islands boasting stunning beaches and other natural attractions.
- Lake Victoria: Africa’s largest lake connecting Uganda to Kenya and Tanzania.
- Entebbe Botanical Gardens: home to an astonishing variety of flora and fauna, the rainforest was used as a filming location for Tarzan (1940).
Check out our Entebbe travel guide. Our experts blaze a trail through the most exciting attractions to compile all the information you need to make your trip a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
What’s the best way to get around Entebbe?
If you want to see Entebbe from a local’s perspective, then a ride on a boda-boda (motorcycle taxi) is an interesting experience. That being said, hiring a taxi from a trusted source is always a safe option.
What’s the weather in Entebbe?
Entebbe is usually hot throughout the year, but if you want some respite from the heat then visits in August are recommended. April sees the worst of the rainy season, so avoid travelling at that time if you want to explore the countryside.
*All amounts are in TWD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).