Taipei (TPE) to Prague (PRG)
Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Prague, serving Václav Havel Airport (PRG). Chat with our service desk via social media if you have any questions before you fly. We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via WhatsApp, Messenger, Facebook and Twitter.
Top Prague attractions
- Stare Miasto: the historic “old town” district.
- Charles Bridge: a bridge dating back to 1357.
- Old Town Square: the historic centre of Prague.
- Pinkas Synagogue: the second-oldest surviving synagogue in Prague.
- National Memorial to the Heroes of the Heydrich Terror: an underground exhibit honouring the paratroopers involved in the assassination of Schutzstaffel during World War II.
Prague is the culture capital of Europe, and with our travel guide you’ll be in the know about all of the best hotspots to visit on your trip!
What’s the best way to get around Prague?
Prague is best explored on foot. The city centre is compact at just 4 km (2,5 miles) and many of Prague's historic districts are within pedestrian zones. There’s an extensive public transport system you can use once you’ve tired yourself out with walking. Buses, trams and metros run every few minutes from approximately 04:30 until 00:00. After those hours, a few night services run.
What’s the weather in Prague?
Leave the swimming costume at home, because Prague is never going to be warm enough to give you the tan of your dreams! Prague experiences relatively cool summers and very cold winters. It’s also a very rainy city, so take your umbrella and use the rain as an excuse to dive into the nearest bar or restaurant and enjoy the local delicacies.
*All amounts are in TWD. Taxes and carrier surcharges included. No booking fee applicable (credit card surcharge may apply).