Kilimanjaro (JRO) to Ho Chi Minh City (SGN)
Together with our global network, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we offer flights to Ho Chi Minh City, serving Tan Son Nhat International Airport (SGN) in China. With our delicious menu and in-flight entertainment on intercontinental flights, you can sit back and enjoy the ride. You’ll be where you need to go before you know it.
Top Ho Chi Minh attractions
- The War Remnants Museum: details the 30-year long war between the US and Vietnam.
- Jade Emperor Pagoda: one of the city’s most admired temples with intricate architecture, carvings and statues.
- Bitexco Tower and Sky Deck: a 68-storey building with a 360-degree view of the city.
- Binh Tay Market: a market located in the centre of Vietnam’s largest Chinatown market.
- Notre Dame Cathedral: one of the only remaining Catholic cathedrals in Vietnam, built by the French in the 1880s.
What’s the best way to get around Ho Chi Minh City?
It may be scary at first, but the best way to travel is on motorbike taxis- you can even hire a driver for the whole day. If you want to explore the city yourself, you can also hire your own motorbike. Otherwise, walking is a good option as well, but be careful when crossing the street. It can be quite the feat for those not used to disorderly traffic.
What’s the weather in Ho Chi Minh City?
Because Ho Chi Minh is in the tropics, temperatures are warm for most of the year. They average between 21°C (70°F) and 32°C (90°F) all year round, with slightly cooler weather between December and April. Rain begins in May and lasts through August. Be sure to plan accordingly depending on the season during which you plan to travel.