Dar es Salaam (DAR) to Saint Petersburg (LED)
Zanzibar (ZNZ) to Saint Petersburg (LED)
Zanzibar (ZNZ) to Moscow (MOW)
Kilimanjaro (JRO) to Moscow (MOW)
Dar es Salaam (DAR) to Moscow (MOW)
Kilimanjaro (JRO) to Saint Petersburg (LED)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Russia, serving Moscow – Sheremetyevo International Airport (SVO), St. Petersburg – Pulkovo International Airport (LED), Novosibirsk – Tolmachevo Airport (OVB) and more destinations in Russia. Get the ball rolling on your Russian adventure today by booking one of our convenient flight times!
Things to do in Russia
- Mirny Diamond Mine: the second-largest excavated diamond mine in the world.
- Church of Andrew the Apostle: small but impressive church constructed on a tiny island in the middle of Lake Vuoksa.
- Russian Vodka Museum: learn about one of Russia’s most famous exports.
- Public Museum of the Moscow Metro: presents the history of the urban transport system.
- Moscow Cats Theatre: watch a cat circus in action!
- Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood: the perfect example of Russian architecture in St. Petersburg.
- Red Square (Krasnaya ploshchad): historic square in the centre of Moscow
- Grand Palace: beautifully kept grounds and palace in Peterhof.
- The State Tretyakov Gallery: traditional works of art at the gallery in Moscow.
- Palais et Parc Catherine: Beautiful gardens and speciality museums ready to peruse at your leisure in Pushkin.
Check out our travel guide for insider tips on how to make the most of your trip to Russia!
Why travel to Russia with us?
You can rest assured that you’ll make it to your destination on time, because we are Europe’s most punctual airline.
Airfare on intercontinental flights to Russia includes one piece of check-in baggage. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!