Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer convenient flights to Suriname, serving Johan Adolf Pengel International Airport (PBM), Paramaribo. When you take an intercontinental flight with us, we keep you entertained on board our planes. We go above and beyond to make your Suriname flight as comfortable as possible and with our excellent selection of in-flight entertainment, including the latest films and TV series on all our long-haul trips, we promiss your flight will be over before you know it.
Things to do in Suriname
- Neotropical Butterfly Park: learn all about butterflies and other local fauna.
- Warappa Kreek: a restaurant with a steam engine on an old plantation in the middle of the jungle.
- Fort Zeelandia: learn about the history of Suriname and the murder of 15 people who opposed the government in 1982.
- Stichting Villa Zapakara voor Kind & Cultuur: an interactive museum.
- ReadyTex Art Gallery: a 5-floor gallery with local art.
- Saint Peter and Paul Cathedral: beautifully carved wooden church.
- Commewijne River: Full of wildlife the river boasts a chance to see dolphins in Paramaribo.
- Palmentuin: gardens and presidential palace.
- Peperpot Nature Park: stunning nature park located in Paramaribo.
Want to learn more about this fascinating island covered in tropical rainforest? Check out our travel guide to learn more before you arrive!
Why travel to Suriname with us?
We pride ourselves on ensuring you have a pleasant journey, wherever you’re going. Our flight times are convenient, so you can arrive when you want to. If you have questions about your upcoming flight, just send us a message on our social media channels and we’ll get back to you. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook with any questions about your flight!