Thanks to our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines always offer convenient flights to Turkey, serving Istanbul Atatürk Airport (IST), Ankara Esenboğa Airport (ESB), Gaziantep Oğuzeli International Airport (GZT) and more destinations in Turkey. Why not join our Flying Blue Programme to begin earning Miles on your flight to Turkey? They can be redeemed for flight upgrades, hotel rooms and even more great benefits!
Things to do in Turkey
- Hagia Sophia: a stunning church featuring beautiful mosaics.
- Ancient City of Ephesus: ancient ruins in the city of Selçuk.
- Sultan Ahmed Mosque: a beautiful blue mosque built between 1609 and 1616.
- Göreme National Park: a historic site located in Göreme.
- Babadağ: enjoy stunning views of the beautiful landscape overlooking the islands of Ölüdeniz.
Whether you’re looking for the best beach, the prettiest port or the most historical site, there’s plenty to do in Turkey. Take a look at our travel guide for more inspiration planning your trip.
Why travel to Turkey with us?
We offer impeccable levels of customer care and punctual flights, meaning travelling with us is pleasant and reliable. We put our customers at the very centre of everything we do, which is why our flights are always scheduled at convenient times. This means that, whether you’re flying short haul or are catching a connecting flight, you’ll never be left waiting hours at the airport. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!