Kiev (IEV) to Bahrain (BAH)
Together with our global network, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offers flights to Bahrain, serving Bahrain International Airport (BAH). We have been recognized for our punctuality in the past, and we intend to keep it this way, so book your next flight to Bahrain with us today!
Top Bahrain attractions
- Great Mosque: one of the largest and most prominent mosques in the world, encompassing 6,500 square meters with the capacity to accommodate over 7.000 people at a time.
- Bahrain National Museum: the Bahrain National Museum is the largest and one of the oldest public museums in Bahrain, taking visitors on a 4.000-year journey through Bahrain’s history.
- Qalat al Bahrain: an UNESCO World Heritage site developed from 2300 BC up to the 18th century by several cultures, including Kassites, Greeks, Portuguese and Persians.
- Lost Paradise of Dilmun Water Park: a famous waterpark in Bahrain, with over 77.000 square metres of water activities.
- Royal Camel Farm: a camel farm owned by the Royal Family, open to visitors.
To make planning your trip to Bahrain even easier, we have put together a comprehensive travel guide with all the information you could possible need on the best places to eat, stay, and visit while in Bahrain.
What’s the best way to get around Bahrain?
Public transportation is limited to a service connecting Bahrain to local towns, so it isn’t of particular use to travellers. Where walking is not possible, you can get around by taxi.
What’s the weather in Bahrain?
Bahrain experiences very hot summers and mild winters, which means you can take advantage of visiting anytime of the year. During the colder months of December to March, the temperature averages -11°C (12°F), and during the summer months, average temperatures can reach 40°C (104°F), sometimes as high as 48°C (118°F) during June and July. Bahrain has a dry climate, with an average rainfall of less than 20 mm a month; the exception is September when rainfall can reach almost 80 mm.