Kiev (IEV) to Athens (ATH)
Together with our global network, we at KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Greece, serving Athens – Eleftherios Venizelos International Airport (ATH), Thessaloniki - Makedonia Airport (SKG), Heraklion – Nikos Kazantzakis International Airport (HER) and more destinations in Greece. Why not join our Flying Blue Programme and start earning Miles on your flight to Greece that can be redeemed for flight upgrades, hotel rooms and more? It’s free to join, and simply being a member entitles you to all sorts of benefits!
Things to do in Greece
- Acropolis Museum: an archaeological museum dedicated to the findings of the Acropolis of Athens.
- Metéora: an old monastery built into the mountainside located in Kastraki.
- Parthenon: a former temple dedicated to the goddess Athena.
- Elafonisi Beach: a picturesque beach with crystal clear waters and white sand.
- Hiking Trail from Fira to Oia: take a day to hike and get the best scenic view of the cities of Fira and Oia.
Need more inspiration on the best of Greece’s attractions? Then take a look at our travel guide. We’ve got all the best insider tips on hotspots, attractions and eateries to visit on your trip to Greece.
Why travel to Greece with us?
We’re known for being a punctual airline, and we do our utmost to make sure you get to your destination on time. That, combined with our convenient flight schedules, means you’ll have a stress-free journey if you choose to fly with us. Feel free to reach out to us 24/7 via Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter with any questions or changes to your flight!