Fly to Costa Rica with KLM
Together with our global network and with our favourable flight schedules, as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we always offer convenient flights to Costa Rica, serving San Jose – Juan Santamaría International Airport (SJO). To us your journey is just as important as your destination. Make the most of it with your personal choice in seats and services. Let us treat you to a world-class experience with our high standards and the thoughtful attention to detail of our cabin attendants.
KLM Destinations: Costa Rica
Things to do in Costa Rica
- Proyecto Asis: volunteer and prepare food for the rescued animals.
- La Fortuna Waterfall: a beautiful waterfall with stunning scenery in La Fortuna de San Carlos.
- Cahuita National Park: a great national park with sandy beaches and howler monkeys swinging in the trees.
- Teatro Nacional de Costa Rica: a historic theatre built in 1897 which now offers guided tours.
- Playa Manuel Antonio: a picturesque beach within the Manuel Antonio National Park.
Now that you’re ready to book your trip to Costa Rica, you probably want to find out more about the best attractions and hotspots. That’s where we can help. We have all of the best insider tips available in our travel guide. Take a look today.
Why travel to Costa Rica with us?
With our extensive choice of in-flight entertainment, your intercontinental flight to Costa Rica will fly by. You can dive into the latest blockbuster or catch up on your favourite TV show. Don’t feel like watching anything? No worries - listen to one of the many radio stations, podcasts and albums we have loaded into your entertainment system. Would you rather just read? Turn off your screen, use your individual reading light and unwind with your novel.
If you’re a member of our Flying Blue Programme, you’ll earn Miles every time you fly with us. You can redeem them to purchase all kinds of member-only benefits, so what are you waiting for? Sign up for free today!