Entebbe (EBB) to Halifax (YHZ)
Thanks to our global network, we offer flights to Halifax, serving Halifax Stanfield International Airport (YHZ) on KLM.com. As KLM Royal Dutch Airlines we proudly serve over 150 destinations and including our partner flights our network expands to over 500 destinations worldwide! In this way we can streamline your travel experience to be a smooth as possible regardless of your final destination. So sit back and relax while we take you where you need to go!
Top Halifax attractions
- Halifax Public Gardens: a series of Victorian era public gardens formally established in 1867, encompassing 16 acres and featuring statues and extensive flower beds, 3 fountains, 2 stone bridges, and 3 ponds.
- Halifax Boardwalk: one of the world’s longest waterfront boardwalks, boasting numerous shops, boat tours, and the Pier 21 immigration museum.
- Citadel Hill: a historic fortified summit restored to the Victorian period, offering visitors guided tours, live re-enactments, and a glimpse into 19th century Canada.
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic: the oldest and largest maritime museum in Canada, with a collection of over 30.000 artefacts including 70 small craft, and a steamship: the CSS Acadia.
- Alexander Keith’s Brewery: one of the oldest breweries in North America, hosting guided tours, insights into the brewing process, and an on-site tasting facility.
What’s the best way to get around Halifax?
Getting around Halifax is best done via the Metro Transit system, which offers a reliable and well-covered route around downtown and the city’s surrounding areas. A lot of Halifax is great to explore on foot, or if you are a keen cyclist you can rent a bicycle with ease.
What’s the weather like in Halifax?
Visit Halifax during July to take advantage of the long, sunny days and a pleasant average temperature of 19°C (65°F). Don’t underestimate the summer sun in Canada; be sure to bring plenty of sunscreen! If you do visit in the colder winter months, equip yourself with appropriate clothing as January can plummet to an average temperature of -6°C (22°F).