Together with our global network, we as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines offer flights to Italy, serving many destinations, including Rome – Leonardo da Vinci-Fiumicino Airport (FCO), Milan – Malpensa Airport (MXP) and Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport (BLQ). We’re proud to be recognised as one of the most punctual airlines in the world, and this means we always do our utmost to ensure your flight departs and arrives on time. So book your Italy flight with us today and make the most out of your holiday!
Things to do in Italy
- Coliseum: the ruins of the famous oval amphitheatre in the centre of the city of Rome.
- St Peter's Basilica: an Italian church in Vatican City, an enclosed district of Rome.
- Grand Canal: the main canal in Venice and a beautiful stretch of water.
- Sassi di Matera: a district of Matera where all buildings are caves carved into stone walls.
- Piazzale Michelangelo: a famous statue in the square of Florence with fantastic views of the city.
Say “buon giorno” to our travel guide, full of the best local hotspots in Italy that you need to see to believe!
Why travel to Italy with us?
Thanks to our favourable flight schedule and extensive global network we’re confident that you’ll be able to find your convenient and cheap flight to Italy with KLM. On top of that, of course we offer the best in Dutch hospitality on board and you can earn frequent flyer Miles when you fly to Italy with us. These can be redeemed for fantastic rewards such as flight upgrades, access to airport lounges and discounts on hotels. All you have to do is sign up to our frequent flyer Flying Blue Programme. Joining is free, and just by being a member, you’ll be entitled to all kinds of special treatment that makes flying with us even more enjoyable.